Monday, May 30, 2011

About Essential Mama Baby

It has been a while since I first thought about having a blog where I could write about being a mom for the very first time and to get feedback from other moms who where going through the same things I was going through.

I want to share my thoughts and experiences from frustration to achievement, from sadness to happiness, from having a full time job to being a staying home mom, from breastfeeding to solid food, from very long nights without sleep to sleeping through the night, from diapers to potty training, from tummy time to walking/running, from babbling to talking,... I want to give suggestions and share great mommy/baby products that I absolutely love and that have worked for me.

Most of all, I want to connect to other moms and to talk about the best experience of all: Motherhood.

Essential Mama Baby is more than a name, is more than a blog, it is FROM ONE MOTHER TO ANOTHER!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...