Couple of days ago when checking my twitter, I found out that MJ from A Girl Named Michael had given me an Award: "The Versatile Blogger Award".
MJ's blog is funny and irreverent. She always puts a smile on my face. You should check it out!
The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
7 things about myself:
- I have been married for 12 years to a wonderful husband.
- I have a 4 years old daughter. She is my world!
- I couldn't have asked for a better family. I have the most loving/supporting parents in the world and my sisters and my brother are truly my best friends!
- I have a very eclectic music taste. My favorite recording groups are U2, Roxette and Black Eyed Peas. But I also like Andrea Bocelli, Pavarotti, Bruce Springsteen, Cold Play and Caetano Velloso (Brazilian singer/musician)
- I play piano
- My favorite color is red, but I also like black very much.
- I am originally from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
I have found many great blogs to read and I have made several friends. It was very hard to pick only 15 blogs, but unfortunately, rules are rules!
Now, the 15 blogs that I have chosen to receive the Award (in alphabetic order):
- Baby in the Bend
- Changing Diapers and Taking Names
- Giveway Corner
- Growing Fabulosokids!
- Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies
- In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Kristy Girl
- Lilly through the valley
- Milk and Whimsy
- Morning Coffee Confessions
- Nathan's Fight
- Sippy Cup Chronicles
- The Fat Mama Chronicles
- USS Parenting
- Venti With The Girls